Wednesday 4 July 2012

Why Use Straw For Having Soft Drinks?


I love having soft drinks a lot, and I love it more while I empty more than haft of the can into my mouth and get the ultimate taste of it. It’s a total satisfaction for me after my lunch or dinner or simply when I reached home from my work!
But… but... but...
 
The result was not at all satisfactory! One fine morning I noticed light yellow stains in my teeth, I was quite depressed for the same, while my friend advised me to visit doctor and gave me a list of some of the best tooth whitening products, while some advised me to buy professional teeth whitening kits!

Being perplexed I thought of some other way out which I will share with you today!
The first thing I changed is my love of pouring of the drink directly into my mouth, I find the use of the straw is a better option, doing so; it comes in direct contact with only some of the back teeth. So, it prevents staining.

A mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda with water also helps. Just apply the paste all over your teeth and your yellow marks will bid a GOODBYE!

Though some prefer the use of professional teeth whitening kits or think of using the best tooth whitening products that are available in the market, but I don’t find it safe and is a bit costly too, so I always score the natural product high.

Even I got a remarkable result by having veggies and fruits like carrots, radish, cucumber, peach, apples and one containing Vit.C!

Me like everyone want a lovely smile and today I am back again to my old days, but I promised myself that I would not stop loving straws ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment