Thursday 22 November 2012

How I Get White Teeth



Getting pearly white teeth is the strong desire of many and I include my name too in the list. There are several ways by which one can get the perfect white teeth. But maintaining the whiteness for a long time is also a need. I think my teeth are quite white (but a little less than the whiteness of my eyeballs). Today I will share with you how I get this whiteness.


  1. After every six to eight months I consider using teeth whitening treatments. I hate spending huge, so I choose using at-home products. And trust me the results are pretty good! I use whitening strips before bedtime. However you can choose to use gels or pastes too.
  2. Once a week I brush with a paste of baking soda and fresh cut lime juice. It helps in maintaining the whiteness of the teeth.
  3. I love eating banana a lot; it really adds lot to the good health. And I rub my teeth with the front side of the peel. Though there are many who say this is nothing but a myth, but I don’t agree.
  4. I quit smoking 2 years back, and drink hardly 2 cups of tea or coffee a day. I don’t think it harms much. But it is always better if you can STOP it all together. I tried, but…..couldn’t help drinking 2 cups!
  5. I have loads of natural colored drinks, but prefer sipping with a long straw, so that the liquid directly goes into my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment